Energy Services and Sustainability
We are here to support the University’s mission to Learn, Discover, Heal, Create and Make the world Ever Better. Our original purpose and primary task is to provide faculty, staff and students with reliable, cost effective power, heating, cooling and other utilities to enable effective and comfortable medical, learning, research, and business environments.
We now are building on that solid foundation, by interacting more directly with the students and faculty. By integrating student projects and research into our operations, we have the opportunity to provide students with valuable practical experience while at the same time learning more about our operations and ourselves.
Below is a link to the collaboration guide as well as a list of recent student projects.
- Energy Services and Sustainability Academic Collaboration Guide
- Energy Services and Sustainability History of Greenhouse Gas Emissions - Interactive Story Map
- Energy Services and Sustainability History of Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Downloadable PDF
- PV Solar Rooftop Study, PV Solar Rooftop Study Appendix
- Chilled Water Load Prediction Modeling
- COVID-19 Effect on energy use