Project vs Work Order Request Forms
Which one to use?
Are the routine maintenance services required to maintain everyday operations such as clean-ups, snow removal, faucet leaks, toilet problems, lights out, heating and cooling problems, electrical issues, elevator problems or other general repairs.
To submit a Work Order, please call the Customer Service Center at 273-4567 or use the On-Line Work Request System*.
Routine Work Orders
- Call: 273-4567
- Online: Online Work Request System* - Use your NetID to log in.
- Text or Email: Facilities Customer Service
Students may send work requests via email or by text! Include your name, phone number, location and a description of the issue.
Are those that go beyond what is required to maintain everyday operations. Examples of work considered a project include the following:
- Interior alterations / renovations – new finishes, partitions, doors & frames, lighting, millwork etc.
- Furniture moves and new installations
- New building construction and additions to existing buildings
- Interior display boards and monitor installations
- Interior artwork and signage installations
- Building exterior alterations
- Exterior / site artwork and signage installations
To submit a Project Request, please fill out the Project Initiation Form
Facilities & Services is not responsible for student internet connection, cable service and washing machine repairs.
- For Internet Connection Service Repairs contact the Help Desk at x5-2000 or 275-2000 or IT Help Desk Email
- For Cable Television setup or troubleshooting, please visit: UR TV Getting Connected
- For Washing Machine Repairs please contact x5-8363 or 275-8363.