To support the University in accomplishing its academic, healthcare, research and
public service missions by providing responsive, competitive and high-value services for a safe and
functional physical environment.
To place a routine or department funded service request contact the Customer Service Center at x34567 or 273-4567.
You may alternatively use the On-Line Work Request System.
On-Line Work Request System
** Please use your UR NetID to access the system. **
Request facilities service, check the status of your work request or get associated costs. (Do not use this for fire, flood, or other emergencies.
Contact Security at x13 or 585-275-3333 or #413 via AT&T or Verizon Mobile Phones)
- Students Only: Email or Text Facilities Requests
Students may send Facilities requests via email or by text! Include your name, phone number, location and a description of the request to FacCust@facilities.rochester.edu
Please note that Facilities Services does not service student internet connection, cable service and washing machine repairs.
- For internet connection service repairs contact the Help Desk at x52000 or 275-2000 or email@example.com
- For cable television contact Time Warner: 585-756-5000.
- For washing machine repairs, please contact x58363 or 275-8363.
- The Green Dandelion
A blog focused on sharing sustainability initiatives/events and interesting information about the
work performed by the University Facilities and Services Department.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Environmental Sustainability
- 2013 Sustainability Milestones
2013 Green Cleaning Award
- Sustainability Awards
- Facilities Notifications Listserv
Subscribe to the Facilities Notifications Listserv to receive e-mail
notifications to keep you up-to-date on upcoming projects, shutdowns,
winter weather watches, and other emergencies.
- Winter Weather Watch
Check on the Weather Forecast or sign up for snow notifications.