|History of the Campuses and Buildings of the University of Rochester|
|United States Hotel||Prince Street Campus||Eastman School of Music||Medical Center||River Campus||Mid-Campus||South Campus||Mt. Hope Campus||Graduate, Family and Veteran Housing||Central Utilities||Other Off-Site Buildings|
The University of Rochester Mid-Campus includes the area between Helen Wood Hall and Saunders Research Building on the north and the Erie Canal on the south.
Buildings | Medical
Center and Mid Campus Map (January 17, 2019) |
1947 University Village Apartments
1948 University Park Apartments
1965 Graduate Living Center (Southside Living Center)
1990 Ronald McDonald House
2008 Mid-Campus Chiller Plant and Substation
2011 Lattimore Medical Center, formerly George H. Thomas School #49, designed by Francis R. Scherer and built in. 1935.)
Also several small facilities and Envrionmental Health & Safety buildings and two residences at 216 and 265 Westmoreland Drive..
1918 "State Engineer Connects Great Canal Sections," Democrat and Chronicle, May 11, 1918, Page 18.
Last Barriers to Big Channel are Dug Away.
© 2021 Morris A. Pierce