University Facilities and Services
271 East River Road • Box 270345 • Rochester, New York • 14627-0345
Supporting University operations through innovative solutions and expertise.
Director Facilities Support Operations
phone: (585) 273-5754
Support Operations is made up of seven departments which work together to provide essential services to the University community and to maintain and support its physical assets.
- Automotive Shop provides vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Computer Support supports the technology, network and computer systems within Facilities.
- Customer Service Center controls work flow and Facilities dispatch.
- Horticulture and Grounds maintains outdoor spaces providing landscaping, snow removal, and general maintenance.
- Mail Service Center is responsible for mail and courier services.
- Materials Management is the purchasing center and stockroom for University Facilities.
- Recycling coordinates materials conservation and recycling.
Support Operations Achievement Recognition