Facilities and Services Employee Recognition Program
~ Our Values at Work ~
To provide a way to recognize and appreciate our employees outstanding work and to promote behavior and attitudes that reflect our values.
All UF&S employees are eligible to both receive and make nominations. In addition, our customers are encouraged to make nominations.
Nomination forms are available on this website, or by contacting the Division Secretaries at any of the numbers listed below. All UF&S division secretaries and supervisors can assist you in completing these forms. You may call any of these areas for assistance:
- Central Utilities, x5-3672
- Horticulture and Grounds, x3-5815
- Mail Services, x5-1013
- Medical Center Facilities Operations, x5-7064
- Parking and Transportation, x5-4524
- Residential Life Facilities Operations, x3-4462
- School of Medicine and Dentistry Environmental Services, x5-9203
- Support Operations, x3-5768
- UF&S Finance and Human Resources, x3-5828
Once a nomination form has been completed, all necessary signatures must be obtained and then the form will be presented to the nominee and placed into their personnel file. Customers may submit a form online or mail their forms to Administrative Assistant, Associate VP at 271 E River Rd, Box 270345.
The names of individuals recognized will be published in the bluePRINT (UF&S newsletter) and other University publications whenever possible.
Presentation of certificates may vary on an individual and divisional basis. For example, some groups may decide to present certificates at staff meetings or at one-on-one sessions.